Forecasting & Business Analytics, LLC has been selected seven years in a row for the 2015 Best of College Station Awards for Business Services and now qualifies for the College Station Business Hall of Fame.
Forecasting & Business Analytics, LLC Receives 2015 Best of College Station Award
College Station Award Program Honors the Achievement
COLLEGE STATION June 4, 2015 — Forecasting & Business Analytics, LLC has been selected for the 2015 Best of College Station Award in the Business Services category by the College Station Award Program.
Each year, the College Station Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the College Station area a great place to live, work and play.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2015 College Station Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the College Station Award Program and data provided by third parties.
About College Station Award Program
The College Station Award Program is an annual awards program honoring the achievements and accomplishments of local businesses throughout the College Station area. Recognition is given to those companies that have shown the ability to use their best practices and implemented programs to generate competitive advantages and long-term value.
The College Station Award Program was established to recognize the best of local businesses in our community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to recognize the small business community’s contributions to the U.S. economy.
SOURCE: College Station Award Program
- Managing Partner, Dr. Capps taught a short course for the National Association of Business Economics entitled, “Time-Series Analysis and Forecasting” in Los Angeles, CA August 17-19, 2015.
- Managing Partner, Dr. Capps was bestowed the title of Certified Business Economist ™ on October 1, 2015. Dr. Capps is part of the inaugural class of 70+ economists who will be recognized at the National Association of Business Economics Annual Meeting to be held at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, DC on Sunday, October 11, 2015.
- Managing Partner, Dr. Capps will attend and participate in the SAS Analytics Conference to be held at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, October 23-29, 2015.
- Dr. Capps and Dr. Dharmasena were co-recipients of the Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics Outstanding Journal Article Award for 2015. The award-winning article was entitled, “Partial Versus General Equilibrium Calories and Industry Revenue Effects of a Sugar-Sweetened Beverage Tax.”
- Managing Partner, Dr. Capps will teach a short course for Sun Bank Trust and Mortgage entitled, “Advanced Topics in Applied Econometrics” in Atlanta, GA November 18-20, 2015.
- Managing Partner, Dr. Capps will teach a short course for SAS entitled, “Advanced Topics in Applied Econometrics” in New York, NY December 7-9, 2015.